The 42nd Hogeye Marathon & Relays is a Non-Profit organization with a 501 (C) 3 group certification. A percentage of the proceeds will benefit five charitable organizations for specific projects. These include:
- Alzheimer’s Association of Arkansas (Northwest Arkansas education and family/care-giver support)
- American Wheelchair Mission
- Jackson Graves Foundation- Annual Supply Drive for Arkansas Children’s Hospital to stock the NICU and social services team with essentials to give to families who have long and expensive overnight stays while their baby is being cared for. Over 100 families who have babies in critical care are provided with a gift bag full of essentials during the holidays
- Kendrick Fincher Hydration for Life- Education in NWA schools about proper hydration for sports and fitness. Senior hydration education
- Meals on Wheels of Washington County- Meals delivered through the Senior Centers.